How do you know that you need to make a special visit to your Skyvision Centers eye doctor when you think you have dry eye, even if you are not due for an appointment? Here are 5 questions to ask yourself:
1) Are you using artificial tears multiple times a day?
2) Have you been using them on your own without an eye doctor's guidance for several months?
3) Have you tried 2 or more types?
4) Are dry eyes affecting your use of the computer? Reading? Driving? Wearing contacts?
5) Are you unsatisfied with the relief you're getting from the dry eye treament you've chosen?
Dry Eye Syndrome (DES) is incredibly common. In fact, people search the internet for information on DES rougly 5X as frequently as they search for information on LASIK! If you have not had a DES consultation at Skyvision Centers and you answered "Yes" to two or more of the above questions call us (or download our free Smarphone app and email) for a consultation.
You don't have to suffer from chronic DES!