Monday, March 21, 2011

A Note of Gratitude

At Skyvision Centers, as at most eyecare centers that do medical and surgical care of the eye, we take care of lots of people who are much older. Skyvision Centers is a private medical practice; we are not part of any large group, so patients who come here do so because they have chosen to see us. Sometimes it is clear that we are seeing one of our long-time friends for the last time. This is what we overheard Dr. White saying to one of his patients today:

"You know, we may not see each other again. Just in case I wanted to make sure that I got a chance to tell you how very flattered I am, on behalf of all of us at Skyvision, that you've let us take care of you all these years. We're a private practice, and I know you could have chosen to go anywhere. I'm so glad that you chose to come here; it's such a nice compliment that you chose us to take care of your eyes.

I just wanted to be sure to tell you, just in case, that it's been an honor and a privilege to take care of you.

Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment